Sign In | Join Free | My china-telecommunications.com
China Classic Group Co., Ltd logo
Classic Group Co., Ltd
Active Member

9 Years

Home > Immunity Health & Anticancer >

Beta Sitosterol Tablets Capsules Private Label OEM wholesale

Classic Group Co., Ltd

Beta Sitosterol Tablets Capsules Private Label OEM wholesale

MOQ : 100,000.00 PCS

Price : Negotiate

Delivery : Negotiate

Packaging Details : Negotiate

Place of Origin : GuangDong Province

Category : Makeup Set

Contact Now


Beta Sitosterol Tablets Capsules Private Label OEM
Beta Sitosterol, also known as Phytosterols, has shown efficacy in maintaining cholesterol levels that are already within a normal range when combined with a healthy calorie reduction and exercise program.
What is the purpose of this product?
Beta Sitosterol aids in fat and cholesterol metabolism. It prevents cholesterol in the gastrointestinal tract from being reabsorbed into the bloodstream.
What is the source of the Beta Sitosterol?
Beta Sitosterol is derived from several different oils. 80% comes form soybean oil. The other 20% comes from a combination of the following oils: corn, canola, peanut, sunflower, and cottonseed.
Is it good for prostate health?
We do not promote the product for prostate health. There may be new studies that indicate that it may help with the prostate. You may want to check on the Internet. We only promote the product to aid in fat and cholesterol metabolism.
Can I go off my cholesterol-lowering drug if I start taking this?
No. Nor should the two be taken together. It is not wise to mix a drug and a supplement that are supposed to perform the same function in the body. If you want to continue with your medication and take Beta Sitosterol, please consult with your pharmacist or healthcare professional.
Ingredients
Calcium: 140mg, Phytosterol Concentrate: 300mg, Beta Sitosterol: 120mg, Campesterol: 60mg, Stigmasterol: 40mg, Citrus Pectin: 30mg
Directions
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.

Quality Beta Sitosterol Tablets Capsules Private Label OEM wholesale for sale

Beta Sitosterol Tablets Capsules Private Label OEM wholesale Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
*From:
*To: Classic Group Co., Ltd
*Subject:
*Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)